Thursday, December 22, 2011

GRADUATION


My last couple weeks of school were crazy but fun.  My team had a final party where we finally got our champion T-Shirts and we all signed them.  My friend Aubrey gave me a BYU-Idaho competitive disc signed by the whole team as a graduation present. My "7 week break" friends had a final party the next day where we celebrated my friend Ryan's birthday and burned two pairs of my well-worn shoes.  My roommates had a study party at Craigos during finals week and then we had a Christmas Party after all our finals were over... I'm probably missing a whole lot, but let's just say it was a week full of parties and stress.  But it was good too. :)

I finished all my classes and just found out today that I got all A's except for one class.  That was very exciting.  Mom, Dad, Daniel, Amber, Scott, and Claire all drove down to attend my graduation.  April and Dean also were able to come, but I wasn't able to see anyone until after the commencement because of car problems.  


The day after graduation, I got all my hair chopped off. I was really nervous because I haven't had hair shorter than shoulder length since I was really little. I turned out better than I expected though, and I think I actually might kinda like it... still getting used to it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment